Specific Canine CXD-S is a complete and balanced daily diet for healthy adult small breed dogs (under 10kg) from 1-8 years of age.
- A complete, balanced diet with a moderate level of energy that meets the requirement of adult small breed dogs and helps them maintain their ideal body weight.
- EPA and DHA are both omega-3 fatty acids with a beneficial effect on the maintenance of healthy joints, skin and coat.
- High quality and high digestible ingredients ensure a maximum uptake of nutrients from the diet, whilst reducing faecal output.
- Contains 3/1,6-glucans from yeast which can bind to receptors of white blood cells, thereby alerting the immune system and supporting the immune response.
- FOS is a fermentable fibre which promotes the growth of beneficial colonic bacteria for support of a healthy gastrointestinal tract.
Wheat, fish meal, animal fat, maize protein, rice, hydrolysed pork protein, yeast (including source of 3/1,6-glucans), minerals, eggs, vitamins and trace elements, fructo-oligo-saccharides, methionine, sunflower oil. Antioxidants: EC approved additives: BHA, BHT, propyl gallate. It contains no artificial colours or flavourings.
If you are in any doubt, it is recommended you seek the advice of your veterinary surgeon before using this product.