Specific Canine CXD-S is a complete and balanced daily diet for healthy adult small breed dogs (under 10kg) from 1-8 years of age.
- A complete, balanced diet with a moderate level of energy that meets the requirement of adult small breed dogs and helps them maintain their ideal body weight.
- EPA and DHA are both omega-3 fatty acids with a beneficial effect on the maintenance of healthy joints, skin and coat.
- High quality and high digestible ingredients ensure a maximum uptake of nutrients from the diet, whilst reducing faecal output.
- Contains 3/1,6-glucans from yeast which can bind to receptors of white blood cells, thereby alerting the immune system and supporting the immune response.
- FOS is a fermentable fibre which promotes the growth of beneficial colonic bacteria for support of a healthy gastrointestinal tract.
Wheat, fish meal, animal fat, maize protein, rice, hydrolysed pork protein, yeast (including source of 3/1,6-glucans), minerals, eggs, vitamins and trace elements, fructo-oligo-saccharides, methionine, sunflower oil. Antioxidants: EC approved additives: BHA, BHT, propyl gallate. It contains no artificial colours or flavourings.
If you are in any doubt, it is recommended you seek the advice of your veterinary surgeon before using this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.