CT-SC SPECIFIC™ Special Care Treats | Low protein | Low fat | 300 g x 6
- Low in fat and energy
- Low protein
- For dogs with clinical conditions supported by a special care diet
Why choose SPECIFIC Special Care Treats?
SPECIFIC Special Care Treats are suitable as a daily treat for dogs with a range of conditions including pancreatitis, kidney, heart or liver failure, urolithiasis, joint and mobility, diabetes mellitus or allergies.
- Low allergenicity ingredients make them suitable for dogs with allergy and dermatological issues
- Calories and fat at levels that make these treats suitable for dogs with joint and mobility issues
- Fat at a level that make these treats suitable for dogs with pancreatitis
- Low protein, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium and sodium levels makes these treats suitable for dogs with kidney disease, heart disease and bladder stones
- Slowly baked for added palatability
It is recommended to reduce daily food rations corresponding to the amount of treats given.
Sorghum, fish protein hydrolysate, Antarctic krill, sunflower oil, hydrolysed yeast extract, psyllium husk, algae meal, fructo-oligo-saccharides, rosemary extract, green tea extract, pomegranate extract, cranberry extract. With natural antioxidants (tocopherols and vitamin C). The treats contain no artificial colours or flavourings.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.