Specific Feline FGD Senior is a daily diet that offers nutritional aid for support of health in senior cats (> 8 years).
- The controlled content of protein and the moderately reduced content phosphorus and sodium reduces the workload of the kidneys and support renal function in senior cats.
- The high biological value of the proteins supplies the cat with sufficient amount of essential amino acids. EPA and DHA are both omega-3 fatty acids with a beneficial effect on the maintenance of healthy skin, coat and joints in senior cats.
- The increased EPA and DHA content can also have a beneficial effect on e.g. renal function, blood pressure, and blood lipids.
- The moderately reduced level of protein and sodium, the increased level of potassium citrate and the pH around 6.6 discourage formation of calcium oxalate and support a healthy urinary tract. The RSS-value for struvite and calcium oxalate is < 1 and <2.5 respectively.
- The increased level of fibre promotes the excretion of ingested hairs through the faeces and reduces the formation of hairballs.
- Yucca extract reduces the production of malodorous gasses and the smell of faeces.
Maize starch, maize protein, rice, animal fat, potato protein, fish meal, eggs, powdered cellulose, wheat, minerals, vitamins and trace elements, fructo-oligo-saccharide, hydrolysed chicken and turkey protein, beet pulp, taurine, methionine, sunflower oil, Yucca extract, L-carnitine. Antioxidant: EC approved additives: BHA, BHT, propyl gallate. It contains no artificial colours or flavouring.
If you are in any doubt, it is recommended you seek the advice of your veterinary surgeon before using this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.