Specific CID Digestive Support
Specific Digestive Support is a complete dietetic pet food for dogs, which reduces acute intestinal absorptive disorders and compensates for maldigestion and/or exocrine pancreatic insufficiency.
- Highly digestibility: Highly digestible ingredients compensate for decreased intestinal enzymatic activity and ensure an optimal uptake of nutrients
- Vitamin & mineral support: The high content of minerals and fat soluble vitamins compensates for compromised absorption in the patient’s gastrointestinal system
- Immune support: Contains ß-1,3/1,6-glucans from yeast, which can bind to receptors of white blood cells, thereby alerting the immune system and supporting the immune response
- Intestinal support: Fermentable fibres (beet pulp, XOS and FOS) promote the growth of beneficial colonic bacteria for support of a healthy gastrointestinal tract
- Odour control: Yucca extract reduces the production of malodorous gasses and the smell of faeces
Rice, egg powder, fish meal, maize, beet pulp, minerals (including zeolite), dextrose, pork fat, animal protein hydrolysate, vitamins and trace elements (including chelated trace elements), fish oil, methionine, Antarctic krill, yeast (including sources of ß-1,3/1,6-glucans and mannan-oligo-saccharides), fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husk, xylo-oligo-saccharides, Yucca powder, rosemary extract. With natural antioxidants (tocopherols and vitamin C). Contains no added artificial colours or flavourings.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.