Specific CRD-1 Weight Reduction is for obesity, diabetes mellitus, colitis, chronic diarrhoea, constipation and hyperlipidaemia.
- The low content of fat and high content of fibre result in a low energy density. Even during a period of weight reduction this will enable the owner to feed a considerable amount of food, ensuring that the dog's appetite has been sated.
- L-carnitine transports fatty acids into the mitochondria and stimulates oxidation of fat and preservation of muscles.
- The high protein content ensures maintenance of muscles and ensures that the dog's appetite is sated during the weight reduction period.
- Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) help to maintain normal mobility in joints of obese dogs. Omega-3 fatty acids also support a healthy skin and coat.
- Cereals with a reduced glycemic index (whole wheat and oats), a high level of fibre and chromium reduce postprandial hyperglycemia.
Wheat, fish meal, powdered cellulose, maizegluten, oats, yeast, hydrolysed pork protein,beet pulp, potato protein, minerals, Plantagopsyllium husk, vitamins and trace elements,methionine, L-carnitine. Antioxidants: EC approved additives: BHA,propyl gallate. It contains no artificial colours or flavourings.
If you are in any doubt, it is recommended you seek the advice of your veterinary surgeon before using this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.