RIP Fleas Extra Household Flea Spray

RIP FleasSKU: 30203517

Size: 600ml

Trying to stop a home infestation in its tracks? Did you know that adult fleas living on your pet makes up only 5% of the total flea infestation? The remaining 95% lives in your home! This long-lasting environment household flea spray with a pleasant floral scent will continue to protect your home against flea infestations for up to 12 months.

Designed with a triple action formula that works instantly to stop the lifecycle of the flea, R.I.P Flea Extra kills adult fleas and flea larvae within hours, and works to prevent their flea eggs and larvae from developing into adults.

Key Ingredients 

  • S-Methoprene
  • Permethrin
  • Tetramethrin 

Payment & Security

American Express Apple Pay Diners Club Discover Google Pay Maestro Mastercard PayPal Shop Pay Union Pay Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

You may also like

Recently viewed