Frontline HomeGard Flea Spray

FrontlineSKU: 30503259

Size: 500ml

Frontline HomeGard has a fast-acting formula to help you quickly get on top of home flea infestations. It kills fleas, flea eggs and flea larvae in your home and keeps working for up to six months. For best results, use in conjunction with flea and tick treatment for your pet. 

  • Kills fleas, flea eggs and larvae
  • Prevents re-infestation
  • Long lasting 6 month protection 

Not suitable for use directly on animals.

Did you know that fleas on your pet are only 5% of the infestation? The other 95% is in your home in the form of flea eggs, larvae and pupae. This is because fleas breed on your pet and their eggs falls off wherever your pet goes e.g. on your bed. 

The speed up eradicating a flea infestation, use Frontline Homegard throughout your home, including under furniture. Don't forget your car if your pet goes in there too!

Use sparingly on wooden or glossy surfaces to avoid spotting. After treatment, leave the area for 60 minutes and air the room. 

Always read the full instructions and warnings, please read the product label before user. Do not use on cats or other animals. 

Payment & Security

American Express Apple Pay Diners Club Discover Google Pay Maestro Mastercard PayPal Shop Pay Union Pay Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

You may also like

Recently viewed