Advantage 40, 4 Week Spot-On Flea Treatment For Small Cats, Dogs and Rabbits Up to 3.99kg - 4 Pipettes

Save £4
MWI PharmacySKU: 30136985

£35.99 £39.99

Pet details required

Licensed medication – we require some more details about your animal(s). This is a legal requirement and applies to all pet supply retailers. It shouldn't take long, but please try to be as accurate as possible.

Advantage 40, Spot-On Flea Treatment For Small Cats, Dogs and Rabbits - Up to 3.99kg

*For safe usage, please ensure that the recommended weight range for this product is appropriate for your pet.

Fleas. Urgh. They irritate your pet, they make your skin crawl, they carry all kinds of nasty diseases and if they swallow one during grooming, they can get tapeworm.

Worse: only 5% of fleas live on your pet, the other 95% lurk in your carpets, bedding, clothes and sofas. It can take months – and a lot of money – to rid your home of a flea infestation. They bite your pets; they plague your family. But don't worry. Use Advantage! It kills fleas with ease. Plus it kills through contact, so fleas don't have to bite your pet in order to be killed! Win, win!+

Advantage spot-on treatment helps wipe fleas out in 24 hours and delivers up to 4 weeks of blissful flea-free protection. With a simple fuss-free pipette, drop the vet-approved formula on your kitten or cat, puppy or dog and march through the fleas’ defences. Just reapply monthly.

Evict fleas with ease. Switch to Advantage!


  • Spot-on flea treatment
  • Kills fleas and larvae through contact
  • Stats working in 24 hours, protects for up to 4 weeks
  • Easy to use monthly application
  • Protects the family, pet and home
  • Vet recommended
  • Kills fleas with ease

Selecting the correct Advantage Spot on for your Pet

Pet Type Weight
Kitten Up to 3.99kg Over 8 weeks
Cat Up to 3.99kg Over 8 weeks
Puppy Up to 3.99kg Over 8 weeks
Dog Up to 3.99kg Over 8 weeks
Rabbit Up to 3.99kg Over 8 weeks


Use Medicines Responsibly (

Fleas are killed within one day following treatment. One treatment prevents further flea infestation for up to four weeks on dogs, three to four weeks on cats and up to one week on pet rabbits. The product can be used as part of a treatment strategy for Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) in the cat and the dog, where this has been previously diagnosed by a veterinary surgeon. Advantage kills flea larvae in the home environment wherever the treated pet goes.

+Mehlhorn et al. Parasitol Res (2001) 87:198-207, information is regarding mode of action and is not intended to relate to speed of kill or to imply parasites can be completely stopped from biting.

Advantage contains imidacloprid [NFA-VPS]. Further information from the datasheet at or on request. Advantage and the diagonal bar logo are trademarks of Elanco or its affiliates. The Bayer cross is a registered trademark of Bayer AG. Elanco UK AH Ltd., Form 2, Bartley Wood Business Park, Bartley Way, Hook, RG27 9XA. Tel.: 01256 353131.

Payment & Security

American Express Apple Pay Diners Club Discover Google Pay Maestro Mastercard PayPal Shop Pay Union Pay Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

You may also like

Recently viewed