Specific CRD-1 Weight Reduction is for obesity, diabetes mellitus, colitis, chronic diarrhoea, constipation and hyperlipidaemia.
- The low content of fat and high content of fibre result in a low energy density. Even during a period of weight reduction this will enable the owner to feed a considerable amount of food, ensuring that the dog's appetite has been sated.
- L-carnitine transports fatty acids into the mitochondria and stimulates oxidation of fat and preservation of muscles.
- The high protein content ensures maintenance of muscles and ensures that the dog's appetite is sated during the weight reduction period.
- Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) help to maintain normal mobility in joints of obese dogs. Omega-3 fatty acids also support a healthy skin and coat.
- Cereals with a reduced glycemic index (whole wheat and oats), a high level of fibre and chromium reduce postprandial hyperglycemia.
Wheat, fish meal, powdered cellulose, maizegluten, oats, yeast, hydrolysed pork protein,beet pulp, potato protein, minerals, Plantagopsyllium husk, vitamins and trace elements,methionine, L-carnitine. Antioxidants: EC approved additives: BHA,propyl gallate. It contains no artificial colours or flavourings.
If you are in any doubt, it is recommended you seek the advice of your veterinary surgeon before using this product.